CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Scrap Room!









This past weekend I flipped two of the rooms in my house so that I could get the larger of the two for my new scrap room! So with the help of gadget gal, we prepared and painted the old room to make into the guest room. We then moved all the stuff into the new scrap room, put up new slat wall, put together 4 new storage cubes and organized everything. There is still alot to do with all the places I have stuff stashed, but it is a great start! I could not have done it with out your help, gadget gal! Your are a life saver--and we even picked out new chairs - the theme of the room is bright pink and green. Will make matching curtains and magnetic message boards to match! I even moved the computer in here - it's like my very own scrap cave! I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Petal Pusher! It helps to know the orientation of the room. So where am I going to stay when I visit? I can't wait to see it soon! Mini Book Mama

Anonymous said...

I am still recovering from all that work, but it was fun helping to put the room together. I just love to organize things!!!! Don't worry, Mini Book Mama, we've got a place all reserved for you. The table just won't be up unless you are there. Can't wait to all get together again for scrappin'

Gadget Gal

Post a Comment